Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Heart TX Snow!

As expected, I woke up to snow this morning. At least I wasn't in Utah!!! Just like every morning, I packed up the girls so that I could take Liz to school. Liz was so happy that it was snowing. Believe it or not, I was too. Sort of. I was just glad that it was TX snow and not UT snow. There are two things about TX snow that I am so grateful for. #1, it will be gone in a day or two. #2, I can still see and feel my feet in the snow! After spending a week in UT snow, I will never complain about TX snow AGAIN!

Snow boots not required :o)

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Oh my gosh! This must be some kind of record. It has snowed so many times up there this year!

Regina said...

I'm with you! Good for a day or two! Love it!

Romy said...

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised that you are actually enjoying the weather. I was expecting a different type of post :)