Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thelma & Louise

I nicknamed the girls Thelma and Louise because they are always into something!  Life has been moving pretty slow since Christmas and there haven't been many moments worth blogging about.  So, I decided to go through some pictures to see what I had and I found these.  Thelma and Louise up to no good, again!  These were taken sometime between late September and December.  As much as I love my munchkins, and as cute as they are, my hands are constantly full and I wouldn't have it any other way!

 Potty training...defiantly.


Instead of trying to figure out why or how she is sleeping upside down, I ran for the camera.


Scarlett mastered the ability to climb into Savannah's crib and she was quite proud of herself.  Savannah was less than pleased.  Scarlett wakes Savannah all the time just to play.  Now that Savannah is big enough, she gets even.  Now, Savannah has no problem waking up Scarlett just to play.  Gotta love it!  


One day these two weren't felling well.  I thought it was cute that they fell asleep in the same position.


This is the day Savannah got stuck between the toilet and the wall.  Scarlett kept screaming "stuck, stuck, stuck".  Naturally, I thought Scarlett was stuck.  As it turned out, Savannah was the one that got stuck. 


I want to know who told them that they could eat red blow pops outside the kitchen?!  They're lucky that they are so darn cute together.


One day we sat down to have lunch and I told the girls "let's say our prayers."  Out of nowhere, Savannah folded her arms so reverently!  I believe she was eleven months.  In the midst of the girls shenanigans, they do provide me with some tender moments :o) 


Missy got stuck playing between the wall and the end table.  I think she was trying to climb her way out because her legs were wrapped around the leg of the table.


Fully loaded diaper accompanied with the "my diaper is too full to walk in" walk. 


 Another tender moment.  I was taking too long to get to Savannah so Scarlett jumped in my chair and finished feeding her.  How sweet is that?!


One day they got into my sock drawer.  At least Scarlett had enough sense to stop after they got busted.  Why are the pj's halfway on?  Your guess is as good as mine.


Christmas isn't Christmas if my hearth isn't destroyed by one of these bandits.


I had to include this one because everyone loves a naked baby bum, right?  My parents got these foam letters for SAVANNAH for her first birthday.  When they are wet, they stick to the tile and the tub.  They really are cool because they are not messy or fussy.  Anyway, Scarlett loved them so much that she didn't want to share with Savannah.  Please notice how Scarlett is tiptoeing her hardest to put them out of Savannah's reach!


When they get bored with their toys, they move on to playing with the blinds. 


This is what I'm talking about!  In his efforts to help mommy out, Jeremiah taught Scarlett how to put away the silverware. 


 Scarlett vs. Savannah vs. the baby doll stroller.  I guess Scarlett won because she's the only one still standing.  You should have heard her trying to explain herself out of this one.

4 comments:

Regina said...

I loved every single one of these pictures and stories! I laughed to tears over that video! Oh my goodness, too funny! Your house seems to as much a mad house as mine!

Jalei & Lane said...

These pictures are great! I need to teach E how to sort the silverware too. That would be awesome!

Just Us.....the Coopers said...

OMG....I love it! Girl and now you will have another one to give you all much pleasure.

Farbror Brommel said...

Charming kids but why show them naked on your blog? Don´t they deserve privacy? When will parents stop treating their children like something you own instead of two lovely human beings with a right to integrity and to deside for themselves when it is time to perform striptease in public?