Saturday, December 8, 2012

My New Blog Address

I finally have some time to blog and just as I try to upload some pictures, the message below pops up; "Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos."  I have to pay to upgrade  my space and I'm not doing that.  After consulting with my IT guru, Jeremiah, my best option is to create another blog, for free.  So, my new blog address is theprickettfamily.blogspot.com.  Please update your bookmarks, blog rolls, and whatever else you use to view our blog.  I'll keep this blog until I can find time to print it.  That''ll be another year or two I'm sure.  

In the meantime, this is my last post here.  When I have some more free time (HA!), I'll make it prettier and up to my standards.  At least it works for now.  Come on over to theprickettfamily.blogspot.com!  

2 comments:

All Fun Family said...

Hi Gwen! My name is Katie Allphin and I am Andrea Trowbridge's sister. I followed your blog back in 2012 when little Sophia was in the hospital. I cried, I prayed, I felt like my heart had been ripped out and wrapped around your beautiful baby. Fast forward to today. I am getting ready to do a book drive next week to raise money for books to give to the NICU at Medical Center of Arlington (where my niece and nephew were born and lived their first few months of life) for parents to read to their babies when they are unable to hold and snuggle them. With your permission, I would love to include little Sophia's story and pictures on my Facebook page during my book drive. Let me know what you think! My e-mail is kbviola@gmail.com or you can find me on Facebook. Thanks!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-bisnis-unik-mahasiswa