Thursday, December 25, 2008

Baby Prickett Is A...

Jeremiah and I woke up this morning and headed straight to the Christmas tree to open the infamous envelope! We decided that I would open the envelope and he would pull the cards out. Originally, I wrote boy and girl on the index card. Jeremiah being Jeremiah wanted to get a second index card and draw the “male” and “female” symbols on it. Both cards have been sealed in an envelope since 12/11.

Anyway, he passed me a card to read and he kept one to read. We are pleased to inform you that Baby Prickett is a girl! We are having a baby girl next spring! We have called our parents and families and they are super excited. Below are a couple of pictures of Jeremiah and I with our index cards…in our pj’s…with dry nasty faces…straight out of bed. We were too excited for Christmas morning can you tell?! The very last picture is for fun; mostly I couldn't help myself and just had to do it :o) We have a name picked out but we are not revealing it until the press conference at Baby Prickett’s birth.

Anyway, I have to get back to Jeremiah. He was kind enough to give me a few minutes to post this entry on my blog. We have a lot of driving to do and a lot of family to see today. Needless to say, I better get going. Y’all be safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



6 comments:

Lisa M said...

Congratulations!! I could not wait to hear. Great news

Jalei & Lane said...

Oh Yea! I can't wait to find out the name!

Mandie said...

Awwww!! A girl will be perfect in your little family!! SO excited for you! Merry Christmas and lots of love!!

Hil said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!
Girls are fun! :)

Nicole said...

Ok, Gwen why didn't you share the news in young womens. I had to hear it from Romy. I am so excited for you. Girl clothes are so much fun.

Courtney said...

Congradulations! I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun! They have way cuter clothes then boys too.