Last week Scarlett and I were playing on the bed and she rolled over, ALL BY HERSELF! Every since then, Jeremiah has tried to get her to roll over but she just won't do it. Yesterday, Scarlett and I were playing in the floor and she rolled over again. For a moment, she looked like she was going to roll over for a 2nd time in a row. I quickly got up and ran to get the camera so that I could record the moment for Jeremiah. When I got back to the living room, she was on her back and I missed it. Determined to get this event on video, I tried one last time to get her to turn over and she did! Is it normal for a 14 week old baby to turnover?!
Before you look at the video, I apologize in advance for Scarlett's messy hair. After all of the playing we did, I didn't realize how messy Scarlett's hair was until I replayed the video. Otherwise, I would have combed her hair before I started recording. Oh well! The important thing is that I got Scarlett's milestone recorded and Jeremiah was very proud of her :o)
4 comments:
What a cute video!! She's adorable! Way to go Scarlett!
Good job Scarlett! And her hair looks cute!
I can't believe I've only been gone for 3 weeks and she is already rolling over. That was so cute and brought back so many memories of how it excited you get over their milestones. Thanks for sharing and by the way I think she has daddy's eyebrows.
Rolling at this age is perfectly normal- and oh so cute =D She is darling!!
Post a Comment