The morning after Ms. Scarlett got her shots, she was scheduled to get her pictures taken. Here are some pics that I thought y'all would enjoy the most. She was such a little trooper!
These pictures are from the free photo shoot that I received at my baby shower. If you like the pics and are interested in getting your pictures taken, let me know and I will put you in touch with Chantelle...the photographer. We attend church together and she has a studio in her home. She waited very patiently whenever we had to stop so that Scarlett could be fed or get her diaper changed. Thanks for everything Chantelle :o)
Without further ado, enjoy my baby girl!!!











3 comments:
Awww, cute! Chantelle did a fabulous job! Although, she did have a cute subject! :-)
She is just precious!
What a cutie! I love them! Sorry i couldn't be at the shower on Saturday... dumb Twilight Camp... my girls had a blast though! Love you!!
Post a Comment