Originally, Maria (my sis), my mom & Diana (j's sis) were suppose to throw me a baby shower on 4/18/09. Since my due dates were 4/15 or 4/30, I wanted to have it in Feb or March just in case Scarlett arrived on 4/15. Scarlett arrived on 4/14...WITH a few complications. Needless to say, the shower had to be rescheduled.
Anyway, on 6/27 the 3rd & final baby shower took place. Unfortunately, Diana is in the process of moving and was unable to help as much as she would have liked to. So, Maria and mom did all of the work. However, Diana watched Scarlett for a few minutes while I got dressed. Here are some pics. Enjoy!
Mom decorating the table.
Thank you mommy! The table was very cute :o)
Jeremiah's grandmother and Scarlett.
Grandma and Maria.
Gotta love gift cards! Thanks Sandee!!
I love footed pj's. Thanks Sis. von Bose!
Thank you mommy and Maria for all of your hard work. The shower was really nice and I really appreciate everything that yáll did for us. Love ya tons!!!
1 comment:
You are still getting baby showers?? Lucky!
Post a Comment