Earlier in the week I asked Jeremiah what he wanted me to cook for Father's Day and requested cornbread, meatloaf, & green beans. So, that's what we had for dinner. We took naps, I cooked, we ate, and Liz cleaned up the kitchen.
Here are some pictures that we took right after we got home from church. It was Scarlett's debut at church and she did really well! Unfortunately, by the time that we got home she was tired and ready for a nap. Bless her heart, she did the best that she could while we took pictures.
I took this picture several times and this is as good as it got!
Scarlett is sooooo done. She's still cute though :o)
Liz is still obsessing over Scarlett. Jeremiah and I are having a blast. Poor Scarlett is just unhappy and probably ready to get out of that dress.I have been waiting for Scarlett's head to grow so that she could start wearing some of her headbands. Now that her head is big enough to fit them, she HATES them! I've waited all this time and she hates them! I think baby headbands are adorable and I LOVE them! So, we went back inside, on went the headband, and I got my pictures :o)

Later in the evening and after a much needed nap, Scarlett was refreshed and in a better mood. So here is Scarlett wearing a onesie that Jason (J's bro) made when he was here for Kari's graduation. This is the "daddy" onesie. Needless to say, Scarlett had to wear it on Father's Day! It reads "I heart daddy!" The "mommy" onsie is equally cute.




4 comments:
I don't know how many times I can say how cute you guys are, but add another one! You are just the cutest! And Scarlett is gorgeous! I love the onesie!
That headband is too cute on her & I loved the dress she had on at church!
I haven't met a baby yet who doesn't hate the headband... so, so adorable!!
I am glad Jeremiah enjoyed his Father's Day! It was so fun to see you and Scarlett!
Post a Comment