Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congrats Kari - Graduation 2009!

Last Saturday Kari (my sister-in-law) graduated from high school. Jason (my bro-in-law) and his girlfriend Angela flew in from Utah for the ceremony. My sister Maria was kind enough to babysit Liz and Scarlett while Jeremiah and I were gone. Thanks a million Ria! Maria loves kids and kids love Maria. I never worried once. I came home and Scarlett did just fine w/o me. I have such a great baby! I hope it continues.

I managed to find some clothes that I could squeeze into. FYI, I have 14 lbs to lose before I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I haven't even exercised yet and the weight just keeps falling off!!! What a blessing! Oh yeah, I am also wearing my wedding ring again. I forced it on the night I went to the hospital to have Scarlett. It was still too tight but I wanted it. For a month after Scarlett was born, I went back to my substitute band. Then one day, I tried on my wedding ring and it fit! But I digress.

Anyway, here are some pics after the ceremony. Congratulations Kari!

The graduate!


Jeremiah goofing off...


Me yelling at Jeremiah for goofing off...


FINALLY, I get a decent picture!


Pam, Jason, Angela, me, Jeremiah and of course Kari.


Kari started compaining that her feet were hurting. I can't blame her. You should have seen the heels she wore. After begging relentlessly, Jeremiah and Jason agreed to carry her to the car.
Pam was in the background saying that this wasn't going to last.

Off they go! By the way, Pam was right. They made it across the green and put Kari down at the sidewalk about 20 ft from where they are standing.

No comments: