Here's the welcome sign.
The road to Spring Hill and Tower Hill.
Valley overlook.
Valley overlook. The sky and rolling hills went on FOREVER! Isn't this beautiful?! I think this is one of my favorite pictures. We spent alot of time at the overlook.
I needed evidence that we were actually here :o)
Scarlett needed evidence too :o)
Arriving at Tower Hill.
Tower Hill. I'm not sure why this picture came out so dark. The sky was still blue but there was an overcast in this one spot???
This was cool too. Jeremiah found this incredible view between some bushes.
Scarlett went to sleep on us and I didn't have the heart to wake her up just to take a picture. So, I took one with her in the carseat.Overall, this trip was absolutely wonderful. Scarlett did amazingly well on her very 1st road trip too! Jeremiah wanted to drive and I wanted to fly. After much kicking and screaming...and being the great wife that I am...I sucked it up and drove to MO with my dear sweet husband and a 4 month old baby. Jeremiah did most of the driving and never complained once. He loves road trips. Personally, I HATE road trips!!! I don't mind visiting anywhere or anyone. It's just that I'd rather fly than drive.
I love visiting historical church sites! Not only does my testimony strengthen, but I also gain a new perspective about the gospel. You can read all the books in the world about certain places. But there is nothing like visiting the wonderful places that you read about. J, thanks for a great weekend sweetheart!






3 comments:
I have been to both those places and it has been several years, but it looks exactly the same! I have a picture with Jalei and me sittingon those stones at Adam Ondi Ahman. It is really neat and I would love to go back! So glad you had fun and Scarlet was a good girl!
We went to those places on a seminary trip & it was so much fun. Definitely beautiful. I remember that picture Regina...I was wearing khaki pants & a red top. haha!
Oh, it's so beautiful! I keep harassing Jon to take us all all a mini Church history tour. Someday . . . It's awesome that you got to go!
Post a Comment