Monday, September 14, 2009

Supermodel In My Midst

The other week, Ginny (a lady at church) was trying to get rid of her daughter's clothes. Her daughter's wadrobe is extremely colorful. Anyway, Liz and her cousins are always playing dress up. One thing led to another and I thought that maybe Liz could use some of the clothes to play dress up. The next day, Liz couldn't wait to get home from school so that she could start playing with her new play clothes. The 1st thing that she wanted to do was model her clothes for me. By the way, I was cracking up the entire time and Liz was SO serious!

Work it girl!

Check out those socks!


She left the blue bag in the hall b/c it didn't match her outfit. Now she's worried about cooridinating?! I'm telling you, this kid cracks me up!


Don't you love the "red carpet"? It was a red satin skirt that she also received. Liz wanted a red carpet so she used a red skirt, LOL!

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

I was wondering why she was standing on a red blanket. Now I get it! Very creative!