Last Friday night, I heard Scarlett screaming at the top of her lungs. It didn't sound like she was in pain. It sounded more like she was getting into something and enjoying herself. When I tracked her down, she was playing with her bumper in her crib. I mean she was just having a little party all by herself!
She didn't have a clue I was watching her.
Here's the video of me catching her in the act, the little terror!
For a few weeks now, Scarlett has been getting into everything! She can't crawl yet so she rolls to where she wants to go. She grabs EVERYTHING and will NOT let go. She's grabbed my hair, Liz's hair, her own hair, and Liz's glasses off her face. She'll also grab her shampoo, bath gel, and all of the other things I use when I give her a bath. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Scarlett is growing and becoming more aware of things in her environment. However, I feel like this is the beginning of the end. She'll be crawling soon and then walking and my baby won't be a baby anymore :o( For now, I'll continue to bask in her cuteness and be grateful that the good Lord has blessed us with such a precious spirit!

4 comments:
Love the busted picture. Her face says, "I didn't do it!"
She is so cute!!
Too cute!
I love her facial expressions and her laugh. She is really adorable.
Post a Comment