Lately, there hasn't been a lot happening in the Prickett camp. As a result, I haven't had anything to blog about...until now.
When we moved into our house last year, we selected Reliant Energy as our provider. At the time, we went with them b/c they had the cheapest rate on the market. About 4 weeks ago, someone from TXU knocked on the door and they wanted us to return to TXU. TXU is currently cheaper than Reliant Energy...so we switched back to TXU.
Last week, we got our "final" electric bill from Reliant Energy. $455!!!!! What?! Did an intern make a mistake?! Did someone misread the meter?! Maybe our address was inverted with someone else?! Do they have me confused with another Gwen Prickett?! Because THIS Gwen Prickett, the one that y'all know and love, was NOT about to pay one cent of THAT bill until someone from Reliant Energy explained how in the world our electric bill could be $455!!!!!
After 90 minutes of venting out loud to Reliant and TXU, I got some answers. When we moved and switched to Reliant last year, we committed to a 24 month contract. I thought we were on a 12-month or a 18-month contract. Because our 24 months were not up, we were charged a $295 cancellation fee when we switched from Reliant to TXU. In the meantime, TXU has a $200 cancellation fee. After pleading my case, TXU was kind enough to let us out of our new contract without paying a cancellation fee. Not only that, Reliant welcomed us back with open arms, yay! As a bonus, Reliant also waived the cancellation fee, double yay!!! Jeremiah's wallet could breathe again :o)
After the dust had settled and I retracted my claws, Elizabeth surfaced. She came to me with a bag of her personal money. She said she wanted to give it to me to help pay the electric bill because she didn't want the electricity to be turned off. When I counted her money out, it was a whopping $1.31! As if that would make a dent in $455! I told her that was very sweet of her to share her money on behalf of the family. I also told her that Heavenly Father is so proud of her for wanting to sacrifice something of hers for someone else's benefit :o)
She's a great kid and I'm glad that she's ours. But the next time she leaves a light on, I'm taking that $1.31 to put towards next months bill!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! How frustrating! Glad you got it all figured out. And how incredibly sweet of Elizabeth. You and Jeremiah are doing a great job with her obviously!
haha! This post made me laugh. How frustrating! At least you got it all waived! And you must be a proud parent!
What a sweet story about Elizabeth! I love when kids do self-sacrificing things like that.
I'm glad you worked out the the problem. Electric companies rank right up there with insurance companies for me.
She is really a sweet little girl.
I'm glad you've got it all worked out. We are on the same boat. Waiting for our two year contract to expire so we can switch to another electrical company.
Yikes! I'm just reading this and again...yikes! I'm so happy you were able to work that out. That would have been pretty scary if you had to end up paying all that so I'm glad you were able to resolve it without anyone having to give up an arm or a leg! That was very sweet of Liz to want to help out. What a good daughter you two are raising. Our children do need to know the value of a $1; I mean $1.31, hee, hee! Glad you all are doing well!
Post a Comment