Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
We spent the Saturday before Easter at Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. It was partly cloudy most of the day but the weather was still nice. We took a few pics at home before we headed out. Liz spent the weekend in MO so that is why she's not in the pics. Anyway, Scarlett is growing so fast. She's walking all over the place and getting faster everyday. She's also taking less naps during the day. As a result, I don't have too much time to blog because I'm trying to keep her entertained, fed, dry, happy...blah, blah, blah, blah. She will turn 1 year old on Wed and I am having her party next Sat. More than likely, I probably won't have time to blog again until next week.
We spent the Saturday before Easter at Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. It was partly cloudy most of the day but the weather was still nice. We took a few pics at home before we headed out. Liz spent the weekend in MO so that is why she's not in the pics. Anyway, Scarlett is growing so fast. She's walking all over the place and getting faster everyday. She's also taking less naps during the day. As a result, I don't have too much time to blog because I'm trying to keep her entertained, fed, dry, happy...blah, blah, blah, blah. She will turn 1 year old on Wed and I am having her party next Sat. More than likely, I probably won't have time to blog again until next week.
Jeremiah LOVES to play "Let's Scare Mommy". Today's objective, throw Scarlett into the air as high as possible. I never know about their antics until it's too late. The worse part about it, Scarlett loves it too!
3/4 of the Prickett's.
She can smile on cue like no other baby can! I think I may frame this one...maybe.
Scarlett was just smiling and giggling away! Her laughter was making me laugh!
We were walking on a path and this HUGE tree trunk was in our way. Jeremiah decided to introduce Scarlett to off-roading!!! For a second, I really thought he was going to go over it. After deciding not to die by my hands, he eventually went around the tree.
Admiring nature. I love seeing her explore new things.
She has 6 teeth and 1 more is coming in! I never know she is teething until her teeth are in. She NEVER shows ANY sign of discomfort. She drools about a day or two and that's it.
Hanging out with daddy. J loves his girls :o)
"Let's Scare Mommy: The Sequel". "Look mommy! Scarlett is falling off my shoulders!!!" Seriously, it's a wonder I let him live.
Still enjoying God's nature. She is so stinkin' pleasant!

We were on our way back to the car and Scarlett fell asleep. She bumped her head on the stroller and woke herself up. She was not amused :o(After we left, we went to Mimi's for lunch/dinner. Then it was off to Lowe's and we headed home. We watched a movie and called it a night. Saturday was a good day :o)
Misc. Pics
A week or two ago, Jeremiah laid Scarlett next to me before he went to work. After I woke up to take Liz to school, I found Scarlett like this...

...sleeping extremely hard! It was hilarious!
Then I pulled the covers back and found her in this position! Legs crossed, striking a pose, and getting some serious sleep!
Since the day Scarlett was born, every time I fed her, I would fold her arms and say "let's bless our food". Earlier this week, I said "let's bless our food" and she folded her arms. I was so proud of her!!!
I accidentally snapped this pic after the previous one. I'm glad I did. I think I busted her talking to the angels :o)
One of my mother's bff passed away and we attended the funeral on Wed. Scarlett was dressed so pretty and I wanted a pic of her. She wasn't interested and preferred a meal.Let me introduce you to the "growl". For several weeks now, Scarlett has learn to communicate a little differently. Whenever she is hungry, she will stop what she is doing...find me wherever I am...pull on my leg...and start growling. Jeremiah said she learned that from me. I don't know what's he talking about. Seriously, why do I keep him around?! Now, for your viewing pleasure...the GROWL!
That's all for now. Y'all have a great weekend and I'll try to post again as soon as I can...providing that my Prickett's give me a break :o)



4 comments:
I love all the pictures. I can't believe J throws her so high! That is so scary. Can't wait to hear about her birthday!
Oh She is so cute!!! i LOVE the pictures!!! And the video is SO cute! That's awesome that she is turning 1! Such a fun time!!!
You know what? That video made me miss your awesome laugh!
And, have I mentioned that Scarlett is adorable? Cause she is!
I love the pics of Jeremiah and Scarlett together. I have to be honest . . . it kinda looks like you have two babies to take care of! What a good daddy!
So stinkin' cute! I would be happy to loan you some teething drool if you're feeling left out!!
Post a Comment