The 1st order of business was to go to Sears to have her free pictures taken. After falling in love with the pics, we decided that we wanted more than the free pics and purchased the cd. Here are a few of the pics...




Miss. Scarlett received a cookie and the traditional b-day song after dinner!
Presenting her cookie while singing happy birthday. She was loving every bit of it :o)
She preferred to play with her cookie than to eat it.
See the intensity on her face? She was trying with ALL of her might to mash that cookie into as many pieces as possible! My OCD quickly took over and I put an end to the cookie. I couldn't save her or the high chair. However, I stopped her in time before the floor became a complete mess. I'm glad that crisis was diverted!
Today was a wonderful day! I certainly hope Scarlett had a great day. I hope she knows how much we love her and how much we are glad that she is a part of our family. Literally, I ask myself everyday "what did I do to deserve such a good baby?" Now I know. Remember when she was born and she had a few complications? Personally, I think I endured that trial extremely well. Because our God is a just God, I'm sure that He also knows that I endured that trial well. As a result, I think the Lord blessed me with a good, sweet, kind, energized, and beautiful baby. I don't know how much longer she will be "good". But for now, I will continue enjoying being her mother :o)
I love you Scarlett and I hope the next year is just as fun and exciting as your 1st!!!





3 comments:
Happy birthday miss Scarlett! I LOVE that very 1st picture!
I loved the pictures! She is so sweet. I'm telling you, your next one...that child will be the complete opposite of Miss Scarlett.
Very cute pictures. What can expect from such a cute little girl. Happy birthday Scarlett!
Post a Comment