On Mother's Day, we went to church. Afterwards, we came home and took the pictures below. Then we had 2 pepperoni pizzas for lunch. Then we took a much needed 2 hour nap. Jeremiah ate too much at lunch and didn't feel like eating dinner and neither did I. Knowing that I had to eat, I had 2 corn dogs while J picked Liz up from the airport. Yesterday was quite relaxing and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Now, for the touchy feeling stuff. I love my life! I'm glad that I am blessed to be at home with my kids. I love Jeremiah and ALL of the love and support that he gives me. I'm grateful that I get to be a mother to two of the sweetest girls and a wife to an amazing man. Thanks for making motherhood so fun and easy!
Mommy, if you're reading this, thank you for being an example to me of what a mother should be. I wouldn't be the woman/mother that Jeremiah loves without your example. I love you!









2 comments:
Sweet pictures!
Happy mother's day!! You look beautiful in the pictures, by the way!
Post a Comment