Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Crying

On this particular day, Savannah decided to poop and spit up and it was easier to give her a bath than to wipe/rub her clean. I was SO frustrated and so was she. I wasn't happy to give her bath and she wasn't happy to get one. She was screaming bloody murder and so was I. Then I decided...if I can't beat 'em...join 'em! So I started taking pictures to document the madness.

SCREAMING once again. At least she is clean :o)



All clean! I think she is deciding that having a bath was a good idea.


Last Friday night Savannah decided to have another fit. She was dry, fed, and just woke up. I really don't know what her problem was. Maybe she just wanted to be held. I put her in the sling in hopes that I could work on dinner and satisfy her need to be held but she wasn't interested.

Everything that I tried did not make her happy.



Daddy to the rescue! I am not kidding. Within seconds of putting Savannah in the sling, she was out like a light.



Mr. Man is dancing and celebrating his success. Seriously, he really does have the magic touch. He can put these kids to sleep faster than any other man I know!



Peace at last!



Showing me how it's done.

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Isn't it so nice to have a partner to help out when you're about to lose it?

Regina said...

This post CRACKS me up because Arden was the exact same way!! She never stopped. I had a few "What the heck have I done having another baby!?" moments, I am embarrassed to admit. BUT it does get so much better, and easier! You sound like you are a little more mentally stable than I was! I was a wreck!

Nicole said...

I told you that was his baby. Looks like him and all.

S. A. said...

He puts them to sleep because he is boring!

Becky

Romy said...

This too shall pass - even though it may be a sloooow change.

Can't wait to see her again!