Friday, January 21, 2011

Savannah's One Month Pictures

Two weeks ago Savannah took her one month pictures. She literally has been sick since the 2nd day we brought her home from the hospital. I have no idea how she caught a cold but she did. Then she gave it to Scarlett and I. Anyway, there were three or four days that she was feeling well but then she got sick again. Luckily, she took her pictures within the three to four days that she was feeling well. For the most part she did okay. Savannah doesn't love the camera as much as Scarlett does but we mananged to get some decent shots.






















I sure love my munchkins!

A friend of mine (Chantelle, the photographer) took the pictures for me. If you're interested in having her take pics of you and your family. Let me know and I'll provide you with her contact info. Have a great weekend and stay warm!

2 comments:

Regina said...

awwwwww!

Jalei & Lane said...

I love that one of her sleeping in the feathers! So cute!