Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Savannah's Blessing

Savannah had the distinct pleasure of being blessed Sunday. Jeremiah did an awesome job once again. As usual, I wanted to get pictures of everyone after church but it just didn't happen. So, Diana (my SIL) ended up taking our pictures in our backyard when we got home.

Diana and her family came over for lunch after church. My family came over later for dinner. My mother cooked a great meal and I completely stuffed myself! Sunday was a great day and all of us are so glad to have Savannah as the newest addition to our family!

I would love to add commentary underneath each pic because each pic has a story. Unfortunately, Scarlett is climbing all over me and I don't have any time left to blog. Enjoy a glimpse of our day!











5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

SHe looks so sweet in her dress. Did she wear the same dress Scarlett did?

Gwen said...

She did wear the same dress! I thought about buying a seperate dress but at the end of the day, I decided to let her wear Scarlett's dress. I went shopping for a dress but I didn't find one that I loved as much as Scarlett's dress.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet:) I love the pictures. And you look great hope to hear from you soon. Take care of that beautiful family of yours:)

Lisa M said...

I can't believe she is so big already! What precious girls you have, all three of them.

Regina said...

What a beautiful family!!! And I live that dress. She looks so adorable!