Monday, June 13, 2011

Hodge Podge Pics

As usual, I'm quite behind in blogging. I've decided to do a hodge podge post to document some our recent happenings.


One day after Scarlett woke up from her nap, I heard her screaming bloody murder. When I went to check on her, she was in the process of climbing out of her crib. She's made it out of her crib several times before. I don't know why she got stuck or scared. Maybe she never looked down and on this day she did and freaked out.

I love how she says bye bye at the end and went back to playing. BTW, the commentary you hear in the background is me on the phone with my mom.


Savannah sat up by herself for the 1st time about a month ago, yay!


Then Jeremiah showed up and she never looked my way again! Oh well.


J was in the floor playing with the girls one Saturday afternoon. I think Liz was at a friends house or something. Anyway, he decided to make one body out of Scarlett's and Savannah's bodies. Savannah was the top half and Scarlett was the bottom half. It kind of freaked me out a little to tell you the truth. I have no idea where he gets his ideas. The more the girls laugh, the less they cry and that is alright with me!


This is after J cut Savannah's nails. Love their blue eyes!



Everybody hates bedtime! Both of them were screaming and crying at the same time and it was loud!

Ah! I saved the best for last. In early May I was preparing eggs and biscuits for breakfast. In the middle of scrabbling eggs, Savannah woke up. I finished the eggs and went to get her. After changing her diaper, I called for Scarlett. She never answered me and there was this deafening silence throughout the house. As I was coming off the hall into the living room, I saw this...

...cracked eggs on the coffee table AND the floor!


I guess she saw mommy cracking eggs and she wanted to crack eggs, too. Jeremiah said he wondered if she thought they were balls. Maybe she did. The way that the eggs cracked looked as if she threw them down instead of cracking them. After I cleaned up the mess she made, I had noticed 2 or 3 cracked eggs in front of the back door...30 mins after we ate breakfast, yuck. I guess I got distracted with Savannah's crying because I don't remember putting the eggs back in the refridgerator. However, I do remember pushing them WAY back onto the counter so that she couldn't get to them. I can only assume that Scarlett is growing and her reach is getting longer.

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

She is so cute. Even when breaking eggs. They are growing up way too fast.