Tonight we hooked up with a couple of our friends and their families and headed south to visit "Bethlehem Revisited". As y'all know, I love any and all things Christmas! Basically, Bethlehem Revisited is a historical reenactment of Bethlehem at the time of Christ's birth. Many booths were set up to depict what life was like at the time of Christ birth. It was like visiting Bethlehem and being able to interact with the Artisans. I am posting a lot of pictures because I want to document our "Bethlehem Revisited" trip for our family. Here we go!
Scarlett petting the sheep. Surprisingly, she did really well and wasn't afraid.
I think this is Mary and Joesph.
J's idea of keeping an eye on Scarlett is to put her on his shoulders.
Savannah survived the cold! She started out crying but I think that's because she couldn't see from her car seat because it was attached to the stroller. We ended up taking her out and strapping her directly to the stroller and she was happy again.
Merry Christmas from the Pricketts!
The water well.
J was trying to get Scarlett to touch one of the camels but she was not having it. She was kicking and screaming and had a death grip on his head.
They were pretty cool but not cool enough to touch I guess.
This is the face I get when I spend a lot of money...or any amount of money for that matter!
Scarlett trying on a turban.
Liz wanted to try it, too.
Yours truly.
Smelling the rosemary. Scarlett was SO good about trying things out. I was quite proud of my little girl.
Petting the chicken.
Liz wanted NOTHING to do with the chicken until she saw Scarlett petting it.
Having so much fun! I love when she smiles on cue.
Goodbye Bethlehem. Jeremiah didn't complain once! I was such a proud wife.
1 comment:
That looks so fun. Glad you all enjoyed it.
Post a Comment