
The Lord's will has been done.
Here's our next and final baby Prickett...ANOTHER girl!!! After checking several times, the sono tech assured me that we are indeed the proud parents of another girl. I told Jeremiah maybe we should try again for a boy. He was all for it. Then I decided against it because the next one would be a girl, too. So, we are done. If we were 30, no doubt about it we would try again. But we are not. Our baby girl is healthy and she doesn't have any abnormalities, yay. We're still working on a name and won't announce it until the baby is born.
Y'all know how we do :o)

4 comments:
Haha! Sorry Jeremiah! Well I'm sure she'll be just as cute as the others!
Little girls are just too cute! Can't wait to meet the little girl.
There good news is that you already know how to raise smart, polite and cute little girls. Plus now my baby girl will have a friend to play with.
Congratulations!
That's great!! It's funny I have another friend with 2 boys and she REALLY wanted a girl and just found out she is having another boy! I know you wanted a boy, but you make SUCH cute girls!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment