Honestly, I don't remember much about Mother's Day. We went to church, took some pictures at home, I received my gifts, and then we were off to the hospital. I guess the important thing is that I remember being surrounded by my family. It was a good day and I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to stay at home to raise my family. Is my family perfect? No, but they are mine and are perfect for me. I wouldn't trade my crew for anything. Well, for the right amount I might trade them for some sleep and peace, LOL! Anyway, here are some pictures from my Mother's Day!
My gift from Mr. Man. More black and white diamonds! I couldn't decide if I liked this one or the heart from our anniversary better. So, I got both! One for each occasion...he he he!
The official Mother's Day family picture. I forgot to tell Jeremiah to take his sunglasses off. Who knows what everyone else was doing.
The girls and I!
I came to the realization that our family is growing. Pretty soon I'll have to start asking strangers to take our pictures because the arm thing isn't working anymore. All of us can barely fit in a picture these days!
Elizabeth made this card and had Scarlett and Savannah sign it. The card reads "Happy Mother's Day. 1st MOM. Mommy you totally and utterly deserve it! You deserve it!"
Scarlett made this in nursery. It's the sweetest poem!
Savannah made this one in nursery, too. I love how her hand is bigger than Scarlett's. By the way, they both weigh 28lbs!
Sniff sniff. Miss. Sophia Lynette made this for me. We got to the hospital the Friday before Mother's Day and this was on the sofa in her room waiting for me! It's a pillow case.
Seriously. Isn't this precious?! THIS will probably be the best Mother's Day gift from her ever.
1 comment:
What a sweet pillowcase! The other gifts are good too :)
Post a Comment