Honestly, I don’t know how Jeremiah managed to tear himself away from his brothers to spend a little time with me for a few minutes. But he did and we took these pictures on 10/12.
My 1st baby bump, yay!
A close up of the baby bump. Isn't that crazy?!
I had a doctor’s appt on 10/16. Jeremiah got up early that morning to take his brothers to the airport so that he could make it back in time to go with me to the doctor. When we got there, I still weighed in at 119lbs. My doctor advised me not to be alarmed about not gaining weight just yet. She reassured me that if I get to 20 weeks and still haven’t gained weight, then we will address my weight at that point.
On a happier note, Jeremiah and I heard the baby’s heartbeat :o) That was the loudest and sweetest thing that I have ever heard. The baby’s heart rate was 150 bpm. My doctor said that we will determine the sex of the baby at 20 weeks. Currently, I am at 12 weeks. I’m thinking that we should know what we are having right before Christmas.
By the end of the appt, my doctor literally gave me an A+ on my lab/blood work. My blood is fine and my blood pressure is fine too. Because Baby Prickett’s heart rate is nice and strong, my doctor is confident that the baby is developing just fine. I love good news!!
7 comments:
What a cute "bump"!. Since I have had 3 before, my "bump" showed up earlier, and you are more than welcome to some of my weight gain!! Baby Wallace craves Mexican food and fast food fries an a major way! LOL =D
So cute, I love it!! I love those types of pictures, so keep them coming.
That is so funny! I am into fried foods too!! Actually, that is no surprise for me. I was eating fried foods long before I was pregnant! These days I'm into fries, tator tots, corn dogs and hot dogs. I'm back into my old habits of Pringles and peanut butter crackers too :o( Oh well...here's to fried food!!!
You didn't show a bump when I saw you on Sunday. You're doing a great job at hiding it.
If you really want to see what you'll look like at 30+ week, go to Motherhood and try the pregnancy pillow in the dressing room. I never thought I would get that big but some how it happened.
How cute you look!! Baby Prickett is movin right along!!
Make sure you take one of those photos every month so you can look back at your belly's progression! Super excited for you. :)
That is one cute and little baby bump! Ya!
Post a Comment