Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Karate After Party

Remember the other week when Liz broke her board in karate? Well, when we got home after karate that day, I heard her in her room talking to herself. When I found her, I realized that she was talking to all of her dolls/polly pockets/littlest petshops that live in her dollhouse. Liz was telling "everyone" all about how she broke a board in karate. Obviously, I had to get the camera and get this on video. She was so cute and so serious! She was cracking me up!! She didn't change her clothes or anything when she got home. She wanted to share her great news with all of her "friends". She takes the red backpack to karate because that is what she carries her sparring pads in. She didn't even take the backpack off! One more thing, Liz passed her karate test and she is a yellow belt! Goooooooooo Liz!!!

The video is about 2 minutes and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! In case you're wondering, that's me in the background laughing :o)

Master Kim presenting Liz with her certificate and her yellow belt. Sorry this is out of focus :o(

Liz & Master Kim. He is a fantastic instructor and is SO good with kids. We love Master Kim!


1 comment:

Mandie said...

LOL! That is darling! She is a ROCKSTAR!