Friday, October 3, 2008

Look Out Kung Fu Panda!

Liz took her very 1st karate test on Tuesday, yay! She started karate in July and "tested" in hopes to be promoted to yellow belt. Part of her test was to break a board with her hand. Here's the video of it. I recorded it with my cell phone so the resolution is not great but you can get the idea. She did awesome!

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

So impressive!! Does your hand hurt after??

Gwen said...

Actually, she was okay. After she broke the board, she kept looking at the 2 halves to figure out how she did it. I think she amazed herself!

Mandie said...

Hello my friend!! I saw your blog on Lisa's page. How ggod to see you - and congrats on the little one cookin. We're adding another also due in April!! LOL Everyone looks great!

Romy said...

Impressive! You have such a sweet and talented girl.


Romy
http://humphriez.com/blog/