Baby Prickett’s heartbeat is still at 150 bpm, fabulous! As usual, Jeremiah went with me to the doctor. Upon leaving the examination room, we looked at each other and got a little giddy over Baby Prickett’s heartbeat. We are so silly! I guess having a baby will do that to you.
Moving right along, another doctor’s appt means it’s time for more monthly baby bump photos! By the way, I'm at 16 weeks and my waist is measuring at 29.5”. At the end of our appt, Baby Prickett and I got a clean bill of health from the doctor. Oh, we are still on target to find out the sex of the baby sometime before Christmas. Now, for the moment that you’ve been waiting for. Enjoy the pics!!


One more thing, I’m still reminiscing about my encounter with Darren Woodson. Here’s my last pic that I will post of him…maybe :o) Ahhh, I love that smile!!

6 comments:
How cute. I can now see one. Now when I saw you on Sunday I didn't see a bump. Where did it go? What a Christmas present to find out what you are having. I remember finding out what Claire was right before Christmas.
Some days, the baby bump comes and goes. What's up with that?! I have noticed that it is smaller in the mornings than it is in the afternoons and evenings.
We're pretty excited to find out what we are having for Christmas too! I can't wait!!!
Your so cute and little!
So fun and exciting!!
I love your little bump! Be sure to let us know what you're having!
Tiffani
p.s. This is Ed, If you want the hunting trip to be on the down low then dont let him see our post. Also just so you know we are going this weekend as well. Maybe we will see yall christmas.
I hope you know my husband is joking with his "gangsta slag."-lol
Tiffani
Post a Comment