1st
Here are some pics of Liz from the day before Halloween. Liz was having a “parade of pumpkins” at school on Halloween and wanted to submit a pumpkin. The pumpkins had to be decorated because carved pumpkins were not allowed and against the rules. She drew on the pumpkin, I made the bow, and J hot glued the bow to the pumpkin.
Here are some pics of Liz from the day before Halloween. Liz was having a “parade of pumpkins” at school on Halloween and wanted to submit a pumpkin. The pumpkins had to be decorated because carved pumpkins were not allowed and against the rules. She drew on the pumpkin, I made the bow, and J hot glued the bow to the pumpkin.
2nd
I read about a really cool trick in a Halloween magazine. If you cover your camera’s flash with a colored post-it note, any photos taken with the flash will take on the hue of the paper.
3rd
I thought I would test this theory. I took pictures of Liz and the pumpkin that she decorated using this technique. I wanted to take pics of us trick-or-treating using this spooky photo trick but I really didn’t want to keep up with post-it notes while we were trick-or-treating. So, we took these pics in our living room.
Here's the turquoise post-it.
Lime green post-it. Sorry it's out of focus.
Purple post-it.
Here's a pic without the crazy post-it notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment