Weight: 143 lbs
Total weight gain: 24lbs
Waist: 36¼”
Baby Prickett’s heartbeat: It dropped to 140bpm from 150bpm. That’s the lowest it has ever been. However, it is still at a healthy rate so I’m not worried.
Timeline: I am 28 weeks and officially in my last trimester…WOO HOO!!!
Biggest gripe these days: Not being able to breathe. By the time I walk from one end of the house to the other, I am completely out of breath. I get short of breath so easily doing everything. Thankfully, Liz is really good about getting things for me that are in the lower cabinets in the kitchen. Squatting is one thing but getting up is another. Jeremiah is pretty good about taking my shoes off if he is around. Otherwise, I am left to fend for myself and sometimes that is not so fun.
In Other News...
One night this week after I had gone to bed for the night, I was laying on my side while embracing my stomach when the most amazing thing happened. I placed my hand on the side of my stomach to verify what I was feeling and I am almost certain it was the baby’s heartbeat. I could feel the baby’s heartbeat! It felt just like the heartbeat that we hear when we go to the doctor. It was so awesome. Just when I think something amazing has happened; my kid does something to top what she just did. I am so in love with my little troll already :o)
One more thing, the baby moves ALL OF THE TIME!!! She never stops. I wonder if this is a sign that she will be super hyper or if I will have an athlete on my hands…hmmm. Anyway, life got busy and I never got around to taking my baby bump pics until 2/1. Then life got even busier and I am just now posting the baby bump pics. Enjoy!


5 comments:
It's amazing that you could feel her heart beat. I bet she is just dying to get out and see you, just like you are to see her.
I can't wait til I can feel movement in my belly! I hope my frame stays as narrow as yours!
Gwen you are still lookin good even though your out of breath walking across the house!! Wait until the end and there is no room. You look adorable as always and this heart beat, that is so cool. I know you are so excited to hold her and get to know her. (Me too) Its just right around the corner.
You look adorable!! I am so jealous, I seriously ballooned!! And girl, enjoy your time now!! It's cake compared to weeks 34-40!! Also, I agree, the movement is so awesome. I never thought I would miss being pregnant!!
You are so adorable! I love the baby bump updates.
Post a Comment