Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Karate Kid Advances, YAY!

I apologize in advance for the many pics that you are about to see. One day I hope to print out my blog and I would like these pics to be in place.

The other week Liz tested for her orange belt in karate. The results came in last week and she passed. Woo hoo! The promotion ceremony was earlier tonight. Since I've been a little talkative on the past couple of post (imagine that!!!), I'll go ahead and get straight to the pictures.

All of the yellow belts lined up getting ready to receive their orange belt.


Master Kim presenting Liz with her certificate.

Master Kim presenting Liz with her orange belt.


Almost done.


Straightening out the uniform.


She did it!!!


Paying attention to the next group being promoted.


After all of the promotions, Liz had a chance to work with the adults and learn some cool new forms.


Now that Liz has the orange belt, the green belt is the next goal!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Great job Liz!!

Nicole said...

Way to go Liz! You are moving on up.