I had another doctor's appt last Thu, 2/19. As of today, I'm 31 weeks along. As usual, all my "numbers" looked great. The baby's heartbeat dropped to 138 bpm. My doctor said it may be low because she's sleeping or getting bigger. I'm guessing it is because she is getting bigger because this girl never sleeps!
My latest stats are:
Weight: 149lbs
Waist: 36 1/2"
Hightlight of the week
Because the weather has been nice and warm this week, I have been able to put my shoes on AND take them off all by myself! I have worn my flip flops or my ballet flats and it has been great!
Misc. Ramblings
Baby Prickett still moves around alot. The other day, I felt this hard bump on my belly. I couldn't figure out if it was her head, a foot, a hand or her back. Quite naturally, I decided to push on the lump and see what it was. Guess what happened. She pushed back! So I left her alone. I guess if someone where poking at me I would get tired of it too. Like mother like daughter I guess...or however the old adage goes.
I started discoloring and breaking out on the right side of my face about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I told my doctor about it last week and she gave me something to use on my face for 10 days. I don't mind the breaking out part. The discoloration is what bothers me :o( Oh well. My face feels better and the breaking out has stopped. We just figured that it was pregnancy hormones. Thank goodness for modern medicine!
By the way, we go for another sonogram on Mon. Jeremiah is still somewhat convinced that Baby Prickett is a boy. So, we are going to get another sonogram on Monday.
I can tell that I am getting bigger because I have developed love handles. I am also managing my breathing better. I still get out of breath but at least I can manage it, somewhat. I've had to retrain myself to walk slower and move slower and just slow down all together. Yesterday, I had to adjust the drivers seat in my car to accommodate the bigger baby bump. After the baby is born, I'm sure I will crack myself up about how far I had to recline the back of my seat to be comfortable.
Anyway, life is moving right along and I'm still feeling pretty good. Here are my latest pics. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:
You are just beautiful!!!
You are so darn cute! Glad to hear things are going well.
You look beautiful! Sorry we are missing all this fun =D Jeremiah is in denial, of course it's a girl ;) Gotta love the flip flops, not only can I put them on and take them off, they are the only shoes my feet will fit in these days LOL Take care- we are almost through!!
Post a Comment