Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Still A Girl

Well, we went for another sonogram last Mon, 3/2. Once again, the tech AND the doctor confirmed that Baby Prickett is STILL a girl. They even zoomed in to confirm her girl parts. I think Jeremiah has finally accepted that Baby Prickett is a girl :o)

The doctor said that the baby is currently a little over 4lbs. Expected birth weight is 7 to 7.5lbs. The previous tech that took our previous sono pics did a much better job than the tech that saw us Mon. Hopefully, you can make out the pics.

Unfortunately, this was taken when her legs were wide open. I think the law of chastity should be the 1st thing that we discuss with this young lady!

Here she is laying on the right side of her face looking at us. She appears to be sleeping but I assure you that she is not. She was moving the entire time! Look at the size of that head...holy smoke! Y'all...PRAY FOR ME!!!

Here's the heart. I can't make anything out of this but the tech and the doctor said everything looked normal.

I think she may be laying on her back looking up. Which means that we are looking at the left side of her face. Those lips look WAY out of proportion with her head don't you think??

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

ha ha, Jeremiah is having trouble accepting a girl, huh? That's how I feel about a boy.

Nicole said...

This is too funny. Well now we know who has a degree and who doesn't.LOL I am excited and I love little girl stuff.

Romy said...

Girls are so much fun. They are daddy's little girls. Jeremia is going to get a lot of love and admiration from your little one.