Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

Yesterday (March 17th) was Jeremiah's birthday, yay! He's another year older and another year wiser. His co-workers took him to Olive Garden for lunch and he said that he really enjoyed that. When he got home, he relaxed for a few minutes and then we headed out to Spaghetti Warehouse for his birthday dinner! We had such a nice time!!

While we were packing up our leftovers, the waiters and waitresses came out of nowhere and started singing happy birthday to Jeremiah. The camera was in my purse and by the time I pulled it out, turned it on, took this picture of J's reaction...the birthday song was well underway.

Jeremiah's reaction when the staff invaded our table and started singing happy birthday.


Unfortunately, the video isn't much because everything happened so fast. I didn't hear the staff coming until they were 2ft from our table. By the time I started recording, the song was pretty much finished.

Daddy Warbucks paying the dinner bill.


Here he is goofing off in front of the camera as usual. As long as he is happy, I am happy :o)


Here we are after dinner. Full as can be and can barely walk!

After we got home, I gave him his birthday gift and we ended the evening watching American Idol. All in all, he said he had a good birthday this year and I am so glad that he did. Look at his smile. Happy birthday J...I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy birthday Jeremiah!

Regina said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!