Suddenly, life got busy and I got a little behind in blogging. I'm almost caught up on my postings. I have to admit, working on this post lifted my spirits from the last couple of posts :o) Anyway...
On 3/28 some friends of mine, Katy and Romy, threw me an awesome baby shower! Romy was kind enough to host the shower at her beautiful home. We ate, laughed, ate, socialized, ate, played games, ate, opened gifts and ate some more! Can you tell that I really enjoyed the food?! Nicole, I’m sorry that you were unable to make it. In case you’re wondering, the “chicken ball” appetizer that you made was so good! Anyway, I can’t imagine the amount of time, energy, and efforts that went into planning and executing the shower but I want to thank anyone that contributed :o)
In addition to being a hostess, Katy also took pictures for me. Obviously, posting every single picture is not an option so I’ve chosen a few to post. Enjoy!!
On 3/28 some friends of mine, Katy and Romy, threw me an awesome baby shower! Romy was kind enough to host the shower at her beautiful home. We ate, laughed, ate, socialized, ate, played games, ate, opened gifts and ate some more! Can you tell that I really enjoyed the food?! Nicole, I’m sorry that you were unable to make it. In case you’re wondering, the “chicken ball” appetizer that you made was so good! Anyway, I can’t imagine the amount of time, energy, and efforts that went into planning and executing the shower but I want to thank anyone that contributed :o)
In addition to being a hostess, Katy also took pictures for me. Obviously, posting every single picture is not an option so I’ve chosen a few to post. Enjoy!!
The food!
How cute are these?!
The gift table, Becky, and Ginny.
Natalie, me, & Barbro. Romy made the baby this cute hat with matching booties. The set is too cute! I couldn't resist the hat so I tried it on. I love my accessories and I'm sure Baby Prickett will too!
Here's a burping cloth that Katy made me...
...and a matching blanket to go with it! It is really pretty and I am sure I will put it to good use.
Brenda, Natalie, and me.
Chantelle gave me some baby clothes and a free photo shoot of Baby Prickett after she is born. Chantelle is a photographer and does great work. Needless to say, I am excited to have the pictures taken!
Natalie gave me this pretty dress. She also gave me a green one with purple flowers.
Here's another blanket that I received made by the young women. I was COMPLETELY surprised by this gift! They did a fantastic job. I am so privileged and blessed to work with them. Girls, I love you too!I've already expressed my gratitude to Romy and Katy but I want to publicly thank them for everything that did. I don't think I could ever say thank you enough for EVERYTHING that y'all did for Baby Prickett and I. Again, I can only imagine the hours of planning and preparation that you put into the shower AND making the gifts. Once again, and on behalf of the Prickett's...thank you :o)
I also want to take a moment and thank everyone that came to the shower. I had a blast and I hope everyone else did too! I also want to thank everyone for the much needed baby gifts. I know how busy everyone is and I am so grateful that you all found time to make a gift or go shopping for a gift.
Every night when Jeremiah and I say our prayers, we ask the Lord to watch over us and protect us. I believe that He does that by working through the people that He places in our lives. As I tried to express in my testimony during our last sacrament mtg, everywhere I have lived, people have always embraced my family and I and given us the love and support that we needed. Hopefully, that is our way of receiving blessings because we try everyday to obey the Lord's commandments AND live our lives the way that He has commandment us to.
Y'all have a great week, be blessed, and remember to say your prayers because prayer changes things :o)
Every night when Jeremiah and I say our prayers, we ask the Lord to watch over us and protect us. I believe that He does that by working through the people that He places in our lives. As I tried to express in my testimony during our last sacrament mtg, everywhere I have lived, people have always embraced my family and I and given us the love and support that we needed. Hopefully, that is our way of receiving blessings because we try everyday to obey the Lord's commandments AND live our lives the way that He has commandment us to.
Y'all have a great week, be blessed, and remember to say your prayers because prayer changes things :o)

3 comments:
Hey! Natalie is my aunt! So glad your shower went well and you got some things you needed!!
I love baby showers! That free photography session is awesome!
It was really a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet the beautiful baby Prickett.
Post a Comment