Friday, April 3, 2009

Which Character Are You?

Don't hate me. But I love Grey's Anatomy! It is one of two of my ABC guilty pleasures. I took this quiz and I'm not surprised that I am like Dr. Bailey. I have always loved her!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are totally Bailey. You know I stopped watching Grey's a little before you got hitched. But when they had the crossover, I wanted to see it (hello Taye Diggs!) even though I don't watch Grey's or Private Practice. But from what I saw that night, Bailey, Christina, and Owen are the best characters. So I took the quiz. I'm Christina. Never would've figured on that one.

Regina said...

I haven't watched the show in a couple years, bit I was die hard in the beginning. I always loved Bailey, she keeps it real. I am sure I would be her too. And I am guessing your other guilty pleasure is Desperate Housewives!

Mandie said...

Well duh! =D We love Bailey!