Disclaimer: I am so sleepy and tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. Nevertheless, I am blogging anyway. I apologize in advance for the amount of rambling you are about to read.
Bye Bye Birthday Month
March is over and that means that my birthday month has officially come to an end :o( There are several March birthdays in my family. My brother’s is on the 2nd, mine is on the 11th, my aunt’s is on the 12th and Jeremiah’s is on the 17th. Usually, I never celebrate St. Patrick’s Day because it falls in my birthday month and I am so focused on me. Nothing against St. Paddy’s Day, it’s just that my birthday trumps it :o) Honestly, I kept hoping that Baby Prickett wouldn’t come early and be born in March because that would be another day out of my month that I would have to sacrifice to celebrate someone else! For the record, that doesn’t make me evil, that makes me Gwendolynette! In case you haven’t notice, I suffer severely from MCS…middle child syndrome!
Baby Ramblings
Monday night Jeremiah and I went to an Infant Safety class. The last item on the agenda was to learn infant CPR. In order to practice, we needed to use a plastic baby. When our instructor rolled out the plastic babies in the bucket, she stopped right in front of us and Jeremiah and I got really excited. Why? We were the first couple to get to pick out our baby…in the color we wanted! We had better luck this time picking out Baby Prickett than last time. We loved her skin complexion and I pretended that she had Jeremiah’s eyes :o)
Here we are before we administer CPR to the baby.
For a doll, she has great eyes!
Most of you know that I have been given 2 due dates for Baby Prickett, 4/15 and 4/30. Since we are so excited and can’t wait until she arrives, I’ve decided to go with the 4/15 date. 4/30 seems so far away and I am so ready to have this baby. I know the end is near because I am at the point where I see my OB every week until the baby is born, YAY!!!
3 comments:
You cannot have this child before April 18th!!! And stop trying to have her early. She will get here when she gets here! I am happy you guys got a baby whose hue, saturation and vividness is more in tune to your collective heritages. Love ya!
You are so funny about your birthday month! Here's a reason to love St Patty's Day...it's our anniversary! I can't wait to see baby Prickett!
I think 4/11 is a much better day! It's always worked for me. :)
Post a Comment