Two weeks ago I was in Scarlett's room trying to tidy up a little. She was in her room with me but then she left. Suddenly, I heard my keys rattle. I didn't think too much of it. Then she walks in where I am looking like this...
Scarlett had my keys in one hand and my handbag on her shoulder. She was walking around the house waving and saying "bye"! It was so cute and so funny! I guess children really do as you do!
Another day, she found a pair of my old sunglasses in my nightstand. This is me busting her AGAIN for going into my nightstand. Whenever she gets busted for something, she tries to give you what she has no business touching!
She tried to put them on but kept poking herself in the eye. So I caved and put them on for her and she LOVED them!
Running from the scene of the crime...STINKER!!!
My little diva in training!!! Doesn't her smile just melt your heart?! I sure love my baby girl :o)
2 comments:
That is so cute! She everything on right!
She just wants to act all grown up like her mom. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment