Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

Tonight was our Halloween party at church. There was lots of eating, socializing and candy! All of us had a blast! As usual, Liz took off once we arrived so I don't have many pics of her. Enjoy!

Getting ready for the party and Miss. Scarlett is sooooo excited! She was a devil this year.





I don't know how he did it but Jeremiah managed to find Liz. She worked one of the games.


Here's my little devil in the costume parade!



I don't know what went wrong with Scarlett but Mr. Man was having a good time!



All better now.



Family photo...I think Scarlett was ready to get back to trick-or-treating!



Back on the trick-or-treating trail. I loved her tail :o)



Look who it is! After this picture I didn't see Liz for a long time...



...when we found her again she was in a corner stuffing her face with food!



BTW, her tooth came out and she is holding it in her left hand.



Here's Chrystal! I LOVED her shirt! You can't tell in this pic but she's due in Nov.


My sweethearts :o)


Jeremiah took the girls to the car since I was talking and taking too long to leave the building. I'm sure that won't be the last time that he will do that :o)



Don't ask.

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She looks so cute! I love her costume & that she really got into it.

maria said...

The cutest devil in Texas! What is Liz supposed to be? Is Mr. Man a greaser?

Mandie said...

Boy do I miss my Texas family during the Holidays!! Scarlett looks fabulous (of course!), but...when did Liz get so big. What a lovely young lady!! Miss you guys! =)

Suzy J said...

SO Cute! I am so happy you are expecting again! The girls are just beautiful! you leg posts made me flex my buns. OWE! Hope you are all well!

Jalei & Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.