My new phone!
Jeremiah took the day off to spend it with me. We ended up going to the temple and it was SO nice. The weather was perfect. My kids were with me. I even thought about our wedding day. Jeremiah took Liz to the airport b/c she was spending spring break in KS. So, we had my birthday dinner at Pappadeaux's the next night. March 11 was a good day this year! Here are our pics from the temple.
Scarlett is making sure that Savannah is picture perfect!

I have no idea what got into Scarlett...

March 17 was Jeremiah's birthday! His co-workers took him to lunch and he said that he enjoyed that. He treated himself to a Sony 3D Blu-ray disc player. We don't have 3D goggles or a 3D tv. Getting the 3D option was only $10 more than another blu-ray disc player he was interested in. So, he opted for the 3D version. Just in case we ever decided to go 3D, we wouldn't have to buy another dvd player. I think he had a great day and I'm thankful for that!

...much better!





3 comments:
Happy birthday Ya'll!! Great idea going to the temple.
Happy birthday to both of you!
Such a pretty family day. Happy Belated Birthday guys!
Post a Comment