Take 1
One morning I was going to give Scarlett some goldfish for her morning snack. Just as I put the bag on the table I guess I got distracted. I'm sure it was either the phone or Savannah. When I came back to the kitchen, this is what I found...
Eventually, some of these made it to the floor. I was so focused on cleaning up the mess on the table that I didn't see the ones that made it to the floor. Needless to say, several goldfish turned into hundreds of pieces after I stepped on them.
Eventually, some of these made it to the floor. I was so focused on cleaning up the mess on the table that I didn't see the ones that made it to the floor. Needless to say, several goldfish turned into hundreds of pieces after I stepped on them. Take 2
This may have been the same day as the goldfish...who knows. Anyway, I put missy down for a nap. The pit of my gut told me to go check on her. When I went in to check on her, she was climbing OUT of her crib!
This is the 2nd time that I caught her climbing out of her crib. I was lucky enough to get a picture of it this time.
Now that she's busted, she's trying to get down. BTW, she mastered pulling her clothes off weeks ago!
Take 3
This is quite possibly the morning of the goldfish incident. Again, who knows. We had cream of wheat for breakfast. Well, I had cream of wheat. Scarlett decided to wear hers.
I hope you enjoyed my pictorial depiction of Scarlett's latest shenanigans. Can't wait to see what this week will bring!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Seeing your child crawl out of the crib is so scary! I'm glad I only found E once she had already made it out.
Oh man! She is a little tornado, huh! What an adventurous little cutie!
Scarlett! Scarlett! Scarlett! She's getting those terrible two's early. Bless your heart, ha, ha, ha, ha! Time to turn the crib into a bed.
Post a Comment