Friday, April 22, 2011

Scarlett Turns 2!

Scarlett turned 2 years old on April 14th! Jeremiah gave her a bowl of ice cream and we sang happy birthday to her. We had her party last weekend and I think she loved every minute of it. Enjoy the pics!

Savannah waited so patiently until it was her turn to get dressed. I have always loved the girls bed head.


In the backyard waiting for her guests to arrive.


I have no idea what she is doing but this child CRACKS me up!



Enjoying her birthday song! Oh, that reminds me. 1st, I asked J to mix the cake batter...then I got busy. Then I asked him to pour it into the cake pans...I got busy again. Next, I asked him to bake the cake...guess what?! I got busy again! By now, I've thrown in the towel and asked him to ice it. He did the cake all by himself and it was pretty good. He never once complained or gave me the evil eye. Thanks babe :o)


Partaking of daddy's goodness!



A little messier but manageable. She showed that birthday cake no mercy!



I am so glad that Scarlett is such a happy little girl.

Opening gifts...

...and more gifts.


I've decided to excercise my green thumb this year and take care of several plants. I bought some geraniums, an impatient, and some begonias. Scarlett loves to help me water the plants. My mother bought her some sunglasses and her own watering can.


I looked around and Jeremiah was taking a nap! SERIOUSLY?! I guess the cake wore him out.


Scarlett couldn't wait to use her new watering can! As always, she poured her water out BEFORE she got to the plant.


Hangin' out in the backyard with my dad. Scarlett could not keep her hands out of my dad's hair. I think both of them got a kick out of it.


Heaven forbid we leave Mama Keeton out! She came out of nowhere to be in the pictures. My parents crack me up!!!


Scarlett, Grandma Pam & Savannah.

Adia & Scarlett.


Happy 2nd birthday baby girl! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She is so dang cute! Happy Birthday!

Regina said...

What a CUTIE little two year old!!! And mad props to Jeremiah for making the cake. Michael would have NO CLUE!!!