This is the first picture we took and I should have left well enough alone. But nooooo...I wanted a picture where Scarlett's hand wasn't in her face and Savannah didn't have the "what tha" look on her face. Unfortunately, this is the only family picture that Liz's entire face was included. Moving on...
Scarlett has now decided to stick her tongue out and we never saw Liz's entire face again. So we try again...
Now, my smile is crooked and Scarlett is pointing at who knows what.
What is Scarlett and Savannah looking at?! Geez!
Oh well! Like I said, I should have left well enough alone.
THE GIRLS
So then I decided that I wanted a picture of just the girls.
This is the first one we took and it's not bad. Once again, I should have left well enough alone. But nooooo...I just had to have a picture with Savannah's gummy smile.
Everyone is smiling and I have "THE" picture. DARN IT!!! IT'S OUT OF FOCUS!!!
We try again and Scarlett is not having it.
Scarlett is forcing her smile and Savannah is on the verge of being done. Surprisingly, Liz did pretty good at looking at the camera the whole time. Usually, she's the one looking off or looking and the younger two.
We try again and Scarlett just walks off! I guess that's a wrap.
PRICKETT WOMEN
I decided that it would be fun for all of the Prickett women to take a picture for Jeremiah.
I still couldn't figure out what Scartlett kept looking at.
Everyone is now smiling and Scarlett has moved on to playing with her dress. Urgh!!!
Liz has slipped backed into her old habit of looking at Scarlett during pictures.
Scarlett smiling in the wrong direction. Urgh! We were so close.
Who knows?!
Good enough and ready to move on.
MR & MRS PRICKETT
THEN, as tradition would have it, Mr. Man and I had to take a picture together. By now, we should all know where this is going...
...and he's off!
After several goofy pictures, I finally got a good one. But wait! It's out of focus, shoot!!!
Now the fun REALLY starts! I had this brilliant idea that Jeremiah should take a picture with the girls. Without thinking about it, I just threw the kids in and started snapping. He wanted all these kids and now he's got 'em!
Doesn't he look like he is having fun?!
What's the matter J? Your hands full? I'm not sure who Scarlett was blowing kisses to but it was fun to see Mr. Man struggle for a few minutes, he he he!
I'm pretty sure he's asking me if we are done yet. My response: NOOOOO! We're just getting started...SMILE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment