After I fed the girls breakfast this morning, I decided that it was so beautiful outside that we had to go the park. I packed up the girls, picked up my sister, and we headed for the park! It was a beautiful day and we had the park to ourselves until it was lunch time.
I've seen enough tv shows where animals attack people. For my children's sake, this is as close as I would let them get. Don't judge.
Auntie Ri Ri showing Scarlett how to feed the ducks.
Watching the ducks eat their bread.
Maybe I'll remember to comb my hair tomorrow...doubt it.
Awwww!!! Like I said, it was a beautiful day!
2 comments:
Ya, the weather has been so nice lately, we've made lots of trips to the park. At least you have 2 kids though. I feel bad for Elliot if there's no one else for her to play with.
Yes! It has been so nice lately! We went to the park the other day too! Enjoy it while it lasts!
Post a Comment