Yesterday, Liberty and I took our kids to Boo at the Zoo! It was so much fun. There were games, trick-or-treating, crafts, and an animal show...we skipped that one. The more fun Scarlett had, the more fun I had! It was so exciting to see her call out and run to all of the animals that we have been reading and singing about. I don't think I thought about the van the entire time. Until it was time to go and I saw the damage again. And yes, it is still painful :o(
Playing games.
Still playing games.
I was holding Scarlett's candy and put it down to help her with a game. While we were playing, Savannah got into it. This is Scarlett retrieving what belongs to her! I don't know what Savannah is thinking but I love the expression on her face!
Trick-or-treating.
Usually, when I see alligator it is on shoes or a handbag. It was cool to see the real thing.
Scarlett and Austin looking at the fish.
Scarlett recognized the elephants right away and took off running to see them! Maybe I'll frame this one for her one day. She'll always have a memory of seeing the elephants for the very first time with mommy.
Group picture of the kids.
The giraffe's were beautiful.
Checking out the fish and ducks.
Scarlett was Little Red Riding Hood and Savannah was a lady bug.
Hangin' out.
My two goofballs.
Love this! It was huge! This guy was on top of a building entering the zoo.
I wasn't done unloading our things out of the van and Scarlett was already breaking into her candy. The little stink pot!
I took this one just because she's so darn cute!
2 comments:
So fun! I wanted to try Boo at the Zoo this year, but I don't think we'll be able to make it on the dates they have.
I always say I want to go to Boo at the Zoo, but we never make it! Looks like your cutie pies had a good time!! LOVE the last pic! By the way, when do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment