Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Gaylord Christmas

On 12/22 the Pricketts and the Clayton's headed to Grapevine to partake of the Gaylord Texan Christmas decorations! Because I've only seen the decorations during the day, I was so STOKED to be going at night! OH MY!!! Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas?! Anyway, Jeremiah and I had spent enough time with my family so it was time to spend some quality time with his family. As a result, we headed to the Gaylord Texan Hotel.

JD (J's baby brother), me, Jeremiah, Pam (J's mom) & Kari (J's baby sister).

Taking it all in.

Taking a rest...might as well get a picture out of it!

Jeremiah at the front door of the gingerbread house.

In front of the gingerbread house.

Having a little fun :o)

Jeremiah was so patient while the pregnant lady was trying to get comfortable.

FINALLY!

Kari & JD.

You can't have a proper Texas Christmas without a longhorn in the background!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How crazy was it that we were there the same night?! They sure did do things up didn't they?

Gwen said...

Jalei, oh my goodness...it was incredibly awesome! Unfortunately, our pictures with the rotating tree didn't come out as nice as yours did :o(