On New Year's Eve, Jeremiah and I hosted a family soiree to bring in the new year. It was alot of fun and I think everyone had a nice time. Obviously, we ate...and ate...and ate. I didn't get many pictures because I was tired and frankly, I just wanted to relax!
Below are pictures of Jason (born after Jeremiah) and his daughter Navie! They live in Utah and we see Jason on average 2 times a year. Navie just turned 1 in December and both of them flew here right before New Year's to spend New Year's in TX. They stayed with us for a few days and then they returned to Utah. I'm not sure where I was but Jeremiah took these pictures and I wanted to share with you!
Below are pictures of Jason (born after Jeremiah) and his daughter Navie! They live in Utah and we see Jason on average 2 times a year. Navie just turned 1 in December and both of them flew here right before New Year's to spend New Year's in TX. They stayed with us for a few days and then they returned to Utah. I'm not sure where I was but Jeremiah took these pictures and I wanted to share with you!
Poor baby :o(
I'm not sure what this picture is about but it sure is funny! I have no idea why Jason has this look on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment