Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy Body

Since Jeremiah is at work all day and Liz is at school all day, Scarlett and I are blessed with each other's company...all day...everyday. So, I decided to post some random pictures of Scarlett that were taken over the last couple of weeks.

Look how tall/long Scarlett is getting! Her hair is getting longer too. I adore this little girl so much. It is blowing my mind that she is growing right before my eyes.



I had my camera out and Liz wanted to take a picture of Scarlett and I.


The day after Labor Day, Scarlett and I made a special trip to Jeremiah's job...which was preceded with lunch at the Olive Garden, Thanks J! His co-workers hadn't seen Scarlett yet so I took her for a visit. After we got home, she looked so adorable that I had to get a picture of her.


One day, I decided to play dress up with Ms. Scarlett! Here she is wearing one of my favorite scarfs.


Side profile of the face...work it girl!


You ever get that feeling that someone is staring at you? The other day, I put Scarlett in her crib while I went to the restroom. While I was washing my hands, all of a sudden I felt creepy. When I looked up, I saw her reflection in the mirror and she was staring right at me waiting for me to come out of the restroom! Now that Scarlett is crawling and rolling everywhere. I have to put her in her crib for her safety every time I have to do something.


Here she is being silly again!


I almost forgot about this one! One day, she was in her crib just laughing and playing away. Suddenly, she got quiet. When I went to check on her, she was checking herself out in the mirror on her mobile. She has seen herself numerous times in the mirror so I don't know why she was so surprised. After I thought about it, I think she was trying to figure out why someone else was in her space!


I'm blogging just like mommy!


Last week I decided to go through Scarlett's clothes and pull out her fall/winter things. She decided to snack on a diaper. It was clean, PROMISE!


Then she moved on to the camera case.


Last Wednesday, I took Liz to karate. 5 minutes after I got there, Scarlett decided to vomit EVERYWHERE! When we got home, she crashed so hard and seemed so helpless.

Poor baby. The next morning she seemed fine, thank goodness!

Last Monday morning was a little cool so I had to dress Scarlett in her first fall outfit.

Happy as can be and ready to go!


FINALLY! A nap!!!


Over the weekend, Scarlett managed to almost flip herself out of her highchair!


Jeremiah took this picture one day. We have no idea what she was trying to do but she sure looked funny.


Waiting for me to come get her again. I'm beginning to think that she hates her bumpers...

5 comments:

Regina said...

such cute pics Gwen!! What a little cutie you have!

Lisa said...

Wow Gwen, Scarlett just keeps getting more and more adorable! What a wonderful little life you have. I'm so happy for you and your family.

Jalei & Lane said...

I love all the pictures! Elliot has her same outfit in the 3rd picture. I especially like the scarf look!

Romy said...

Lots of cute pictures. I heard you guys caught the cold/flu that has been going around. I hope you're all feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

That kid is too precious. I love her thighs! That smile is just amazing.