Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party

Last Friday night we had our annual halloween party at church. We ate, laughed, played games, and went trick-or-treating to the different classrooms. Each door was decorated and all of us had a lot of fun. I hate to run but Scarlett is sleeping and I have to get this posted before she wakes up :o)

Liz played a game and won some type of beads. After a while, she kept finding me to unload her pockets from all of her winnings.


Jeremiah and his blue tongue...and Scarlett.


Here we are at Brenda's door. It was SO cute!


J and Liz...with her red teeth. You really can't see the background. But a few months ago she made a poster about herself. Her picture was taken and she had to cut things out of a magazine that she liked or that described her. It was pretty neat. The white poster is hers.


Scarlett fell asleep on the way home...


...but it wasn't long before she was on the move!


She was a little cow for halloween.


She never sat still long enough for me to get a decent picture.


Later that night, she decided to crawl up the step into the kitchen.


Almost...


She did it! I guess it won't be long before she is banging my pots and pans together. Look at her, she is already looking for something to get into!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Cute pics! That ward activity looked fun!

Jalei & Lane said...

What a cute little cow! Yall's ward party looks like fun. I hope ours is that good.

Nicole said...

Ok I will say it again. She is the cutest and most prettiest baby!!!!