Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Daddy!

On Sept 25th, my grandfather (aka Big Daddy) turned 88 years old! We celebrated by having dinner and cake at Texas Roadhouse! It was so much fun. We ate, laughed, joked around and had a ton of fun.

For the record, Big Daddy is the MAN! He still lives in his own house. He still works out. He still drives...except on the highway. He is probably healthier than I am. He can dance...remember when we danced to My Girl at our wedding reception?! It was only the 2-step but he did it! Anyway, I've always told myself that if I live to be his age, I want the independence that he has. Here's to you Big Daddy!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Here's the staff singing happy birthday.

Getting ready to blow out the candles. It took a few tries but he finally blew them out!

Here's the family. I'm glad that I didn't have to clean off that table!

I wanted a nice Prickett picture with Big Daddy and my cousin was making me laugh so hard that I couldn't even smile properly.

Big Daddy and Miss. Scarlett hanging out!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Love this post!! What a great family~ Sure do miss you guys =)