Last year we missed out on the pumpkin patch because we were busy and time got away from us. With all of the rain we've had lately, I was almost beginning to wonder if we would make it this year. After holding out and stalking the 10-day weather forecast for several weeks, I finally picked the perfect weekend to go to the pumpkin patch! The weather was awesome! The sun was out, we had clear skies, and I think it was 69 or 70 degrees outside. For the most part, we had a great time and there was very little mud. It took a few minutes for Jeremiah and Liz to get into the spirit of things. After a while, I think they started to have a little fun. Anyway, enjoy the pics from our fun family day!

How cute is she?!

The Prickett women.

Liz didn't think this was too cool...as if I cared what she thought! As you can see, I got my picture and mama was happy again. KIDS!!!

Then it was Scarlett's turn!

Obviously, I had to get my turn too!

Jeremiah goofing off, AGAIN!
I forced him into this one too :o)

Taking a rest.

The fam.

The Mr. & the Mrs.

This pumpkin was so cute. The gentlemen that took this picture was wearing a hard cast on his arm. I decided to cut him a little slack for taking the picture off centered.

Checking out the hayride. Maybe we will try the hayride next year. I wanted to go on the hayride but we had the stroller and I didn't want the hassle of trying to figure out what to do with it. Not only that, the line was like 45 mins long.

Me & my baby girl :o)

Discovering pumpkins!

Fascinated by the pumpkins.

More of the Prickett's!

Still having fun!

Have I mentioned how pleasant Scarlett is?!
Bye bye pumpkin patch! See ya next year!!!
3 comments:
SUCH cute pics! I really love that pumpkin patch! Glad ya'll had good weather!
I love all the fun pictures! We hope to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend!
Those are great pics! I love the one of the girls together! We haven't been out there forever - I guess we'll have to go next year!
Post a Comment